Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Standing Around at the Club . . .

This weekend I went on a particularly satisfying shopping trip (I love me that retail therapy!), and so decided to go out to a bar/club afterward to show off my new attire. I thought to myself "Who knows, maybe my new Diesel shirt will attract Mr. Right?" I called up a friend to go out with me (I always need someone with me for moral support), and we met up with a few of our other friends there.

I noticed that mostly everyone at the bar/club starts with this same type of formula- wearing new clothes, group of friends, etc. Add to that- holding a strategically-placed drink in one hand, sipping through the smallest, skinniest straw in the universe, barely making eye contact with anyone except the people in their group. And then there's also the ones by themselves, standing in odd spots, and they always seem to look either extremely bored or pissed off. Has anyone ever noticed this?

No comments:

Post a Comment